Export EBICS Client Resources
You can use the Resource Manager in Sterling B2B Integrator to export EBICS Client resources.
To export EBICS Client resources:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- From the Administration Menu, select .
- Next to Export Resources, click Go.
In the Output Format Type page,
Select the format type your data will be exported to:
- XML Document (.xml)
- Installation Bundle (.jar)
- Click Next.
- Select the format type your data will be exported to:
In the Resource Group page, choose whether to export resources based on a tag name.
- Select No to indicate that you do not want to export resources based on a tag name.
- Select Yes to export an entire resource group based on a tag name. Choose the tag name from the dropdown list.
- In the Export Type page, select Standard - exports default version and click Next.
- In the Select Resources page, select EBICS Client Resource(s) and click Next.
In the Select EBICS Client Resource(s) page, select the resources you want to export:
Option Description File Format Information about the file formats. Bank Offer Information about the offer that includes details of the bank profile and file formats associated with the offer. User Permission Information about the user, the trading partner (identity record), the details of the bank profile, the offer, the order types, and file formats associated with the offer. Bank Profile Information about the bank and the trusted certificates associated with the bank. User Profile Information about the user, the partner, associated data such as, mailbox permissions, identity records, trusted, and system certificates.Click Next.
In the page for each resource type selected, move the items to be exported from the
Available list to the To Be Exported list.
Repeat as needed for each additional resource types page.
- Optional. Filter the data using Filter Data.
- In the Export Dependent Records field, select Yes to export information configured for EBICS Client in Sterling B2B Integrator. For example, details of mailbox configuration, digital certificates, identity records, etc. Otherwise, select No.
- Click Next.
- In the Security page, enter and confirm the system passphrase and click Next.
- In the Confirm page, review the information for the resources
to be exported and click Finish.
The export file is created.
In the Finish page, select one of the following:
- Click the icon next to View Export Report to review the export report.
- Click the Download icon next to Export data (.xml) or Export data (.jar) to download the export file and save it to a hard disk.
- Click Return.