Create a Version of a Code List
When you update a code list or its code pairs, you create another version of the code list or code pair.
To create a version of a code list:
- From the Administration menu, select Trading Partner > Code Lists.
- Search for the code list for which you want to create a new code pair.
- In the Code Lists search results page, click source manager next to the name used to identify code lists for a specific sender and receiver.
- In the Code List Source Manager page, next to Add New Code List Version, click Go!
- In the Naming page, click Next.
- In the Codes page, click add New Code.
- Specify the
Input Code data settings. In the Input Code Data dialog box, complete the following fields and click Save:
Input Code Data Fields Description Sender Code Code value of the sender that is cross-referenced to the code value of the receiver (for example, Blue). Required. Receiver Code Code value of the receiver that is cross-referenced to the code value of the sender (for example, Green). Required. Description Description of what the code of the sender and receiver refers to. Required. Text1 Description or data relating to the sender and receiver code. Optional. Text2 Description or data relating to the sender and receiver code. Optional. Text3 Description or data relating to the sender and receiver code. Optional. Text4 Description or data relating to the sender and receiver code. Optional.
On the Codes page, click Next.
Sterling B2B Integrator uses the previously indicated code list as the default version for this sender and receiver. If you want to specify this version as the default, select the version from the list under OTHER Versions.
- Click Next to review the new code pairs version and click Finish to update the code list.
- Click Return to continue.