EBICS Client User
Using EBICS Client, a partner or partner user can configure and manage multiple banks, partners, and users. Multiple users can interact with multiple banks (EBICS Banking Servers) over HTTP or HTTPS and exchange EBICS-compliant transaction messages.
The Sterling B2B Integrator EBICS Client is a client server application. It provides an end-to-end EBICS solution for an organization to transact with banks
- Configure users
- Configure banks
- Configure security settings for users
- Verify security settings of a bank
- Create and manage file formats
- Create and manage user permissions
- Create and manage offers
- Configure orders
- Submit orders
- View order-related events and reports
- Search for orders pending at the VEU management store in the server
- View and monitor pending tasks
The Sterling B2B Integrator EBICS Client supports EBICS Specification V2.5 for both French and German implementations.