Install the Graphical Process Modeler
Although the Graphical Process Modeler (GPM) is an included feature of Sterling B2B Integrator, it does not automatically install with Sterling B2B Integrator, because it operates as a separate, Web-deployed application. The GPM must be installed on each computer from which a user will access Sterling B2B Integrator and work with the GPM. This enables Sterling B2B Integrator and the GPM to interact. For example, you can check in and out business process models from the GPM, and update a service configuration in the GPM after making changes to it in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Uninstall all old versions/instances of Java™ Web Start from the client computer.
Leaving these on the system will cause an error when attempting to load the GPM from the Sterling B2B Integrator user interface.
- Download the correct JRE according to the System Requirements.
- Install the JRE on the client system.
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator and download
- Navigate to the Admin Console Home page.
- Next to Run Graphical Process Modeler,
click Go! The Java Web Start window displays and begins loading GPM components.
- Answer any prompts appropriately that appear.
- When prompted, use your Sterling B2B Integrator User ID and Password to log in to the GPM . The GPM opens.
- Set your preferences. See Set Up Your GPM.