Copying REST HTTP Server Adapter on all nodes
The REST HTTP Server Adapter is by default available on node 1 in your installation setup. It is not copied automatically to the rest of the nodes during installation. After you install or upgrade Global Mailbox, you must manually copy the adapter to all the other nodes.
To copy the REST HTTP Server Adapter, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- In the Administration Menu pane, click .
- Search for REST HTTP Server Adapter.
- For the REST HTTP Server Adapter node1 service, click Copy.
- Select the node for copying the service.
- Retain all default configurations, and click Save.
- Repeat the steps to copy the REST HTTP Server Adapter to all other nodes in your setup.
REST HTTP Server Adapter changes (v22.214.171.124 and later versions)
From v126.96.36.199 and later versions, by default, the target Environment is set to All ASI Nodes for REST HTTP Server Adapter. This means the system deploys REST HTTP Server Adapters on all nodes, at once.
Before you perform an upgrade, you must manually remove all REST HTTP Server Adapters created during earlier releases. If not, you must remove them after upgrade and enable the newly added REST HTTP Server Adapters with the target Environment set to All ASI Nodes.