Delete PGP Secret Key
You can delete a PGP Secret Key under the Administration Menu through the PGP Secret Key menu option.
Follow these steps:
- From the Administration menu, select Trading Partner > PGP > PGP Secret Key.
- Search the PGP Secret Key Name and click
orNext to List Alphabetically, click Go!.
- Click delete next to the key you want to delete.
- Click OK and click Delete on the confirm
- If there is a master key associated with subkeys, then you cannot delete the master key unless you delete all the subkeys associated with the master key.
- If you want to delete the secret key that is in use in PGP profile, then you must first delete the key from the PGP server profile and then delete the Secret Key.