Installing third-party jars using CLI
If you have installed Sterling B2B Integrator using Docker and have a third-party jars of size greater than 2 GB, you must install the jars using the command line utility.
If the size of the jar file is less than 2 GB, you can install it from the UI.
- Copy the jar file into the Docker container by using he following
docker cp <jar_location> <container_id>:<jar_location>
docker cp /opt/db2jcc4.jar b2bi:/ibm/
where /opt/db2jcc4.jar is the location of the jar that is to be installed, b2bi is the container ID, and /ibm/ is the destination path.
- Access the Docker container file system by running the following
docker exec -it <container_id> /bin/bash
- Navigate to the /ibm/b2bi/install/bin/ directory.
- Run the following command:
- You can also run the following command without accessing the Docker container file system to
docker exec -it b2bi /ibm/b2bi/install/bin/install3rdParty.sh vendorName vendorVersion <-j | -l | -p | -r | -d > filelist [-targetJVM EVERY | NOWHERE | DCL | OPS | APP | AGENT | ACTIVEMQ] [-uninstall] [-nodeploy]For example:
docker exec -it b2bi_test /ibm/b2bi/install/bin/install3rdParty.sh temp 1 -j /ibm/db2jcc4.jar -targetJVM DCL
where /ibm/db2jcc4.jar is the location where the custom jar was copied in step 1.