Java™ software required for installing IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator is included with the download or media.
Java (All platforms)
- The required 64-bit JDK files for Windows, AIX®, and Linux® platforms are provided with the product download or media.
- Determine the correct JDK or JRE for your installation of Sterling B2B Integrator based on the detailed system requirements.
- For other IBM Java software, refer to IBM developerWorks®.
JCE requirements (All platforms)
The IBM Unrestricted SDK JCE policy files are required for all platforms supported by Sterling B2B Integrator.
The IBM Unrestricted SDK JCE policy files can be downloaded at http://www.ibm.com/marketing/iwm/iwm/web/preLogin.do?source=jcesdk.
Map Editor Java requirements
- The IBM JDK and JRE for Windows are available only as part of an IBM product. The 32-bit java files can be obtained from Fix Central.
- To save your source map as an XML file (.mxl file extension) using the Map Editor, you must have Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML) 4.0 installed on the same computer as Map Editor. If you do not have Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML) 4.0 installed, you cannot save source maps as .mxl files and must use the .map extension.