Import Converted UNIX Data
After you convert your trading partner data, you can import the data into Sterling B2B Integrator.
To complete the import process:
- Import the final.xml file (or the renamed .xml output file)
into Sterling B2B Integrator. Note: You may encounter the following error during the import of the .xml file into Sterling B2B Integrator:
This error is related to conversion of the synonym tables. If this error occurs:
Code List :: [TABLE NAME **BIG**] :: create :: FAILED :: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/SUN] SQL0964C The transaction log for the database is full. SQLSTATE=57011
- Increase the transaction log size in the database.
- Increase the JVM heapsize to 2048.
- Stop the system.
- Restart the system.
- Retry the import.
- Review the import report to determine whether any errors occurred in the import process. Any object having an error associated with it (see the STATUS column) is not successfully imported. Therefore, you must correct the error and import the object again.
- Review the imported document envelopes, control numbers, code lists and, if necessary, modify them as needed.
For more information about maps related to your converted trading partner data, see Map-Related Considerations When Converting Trading Partner Data.