Task: Create a WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition Agent Adapter
The WebSphere® MQ File Transfer Edition Agent Adapter must have information about the location of the agent queue manager with which it will interact.
Before you do this task you must:
- know the node name and adapter container to use
- previously created a WMQFTE User Map
- know the hostname, port, and channel information for the agent queue manager and the name of the coordination queue manager, if it is different from the agent queue manager
- know the name of the FTP Server Adapter that you created for WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition transfers
- know where to forward the MQSC scripts generated.
This task is performed on the Sterling B2B Integrator Admin Console.
- Select Deployment > Services > Configuration.
- Select New Service Go!
- On the Service Type page, select the WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition Agent Adapter from the drop-down list.
- On the Name page, enter the name and a description for the adapter. Select the node and adapter container from the Environment drop-down. Select Next.
- On the Agent Configuration page, enter the agent name, a description, the agent's queue manager and the coordination queue manager. Select Client. Select Next.
- If the system is in client mode, on the Configuration - Client Mode Parameters page, enter the hostname, port, and channel for the agent's queue manager. To use a channel other than the default of SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN, enter the channel name. Select Next.
- On the Additional WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition Agent Parameters page, select the FTP Server Adapter you created for WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition transfers.
- On the User Map page, select the WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition User Map for this agent to use.
- On the Configuration - Agent Queue Manager Configuration Scripts page, download and save the scripts the configuration task created.
- On the Confirmation page, uncheck "Enable Server for Business Processes".
- Select Finish.
- Select Return.