Use an XML Version of the CPA
You can check in an XML version of the CPA that you created from the Deployment menu.
To check in an XML version (.xml file) of the CPA that you have previously created:
- From the Deployment menu, select EBXML > CPA.
- Next to Check in new CPA specification, click Go!
- In the Name field, type a value defined as the cpaid attribute, under the CollaborationProtocolAgreement element of the CPA.
- Under Select an input mode for defining the new CPA specification, select Check-in CPA Specification and click Next.
- In the CPA Specification filename (.xml) field, type or click Browse to select the file name of the CPA.
- In the Check-in Comments field, type a comment that helps identify the CPA.
- From the Encoding Type list, select the character encoding type for the CPA and click Next.
- Verify that Enable for Business Processes is selected and click Finish to check the CPA in.