Clearing Browser and Java Plugin Caches Before Initial Deployment
When Sterling B2B Integrator is ready for deployment, each user must clear the browser and Java Plugin caches on their client systems before you start Sterling B2B Integrator. This requirement applies to all browsers.
To clear the browser and java caches, do the following:
- From the browser menu bar, select Settings > Control Panel > Internet Options.
- Select the General tab, and in the Temporary Internet Files panel, click Delete Files. The Delete Files dialog displays.
- Check the Delete All Offline Content checkbox.
Click OK until the Internet Properties window
closes. The browser cache is cleared.
- From the Windows start menu, select Settings > Control Panel > Java.
- Select the General tab, and in the Temporary Internet Files panel, click Settings. The Temporary Files Settings dialog displays.
- In the Disk Space panel, click Delete Files. The Delete Temporary Files pop-up window displays.
- Click OK until the Java Control Panel window closes.