Create a Service Configuration
In some cases, you must create a configuration of the service you want to use. You can create many configurations from one service type.
Note: You can save your configuration at any point in the configuration process by clicking Save. You can then return to it later.
- From the Administration Menu, select Deployment > Services > Configuration.
- Next to Create New Service, click Go!
- Use the Tree View or List View to locate and select a service to configure, or type the full name of the service in the Service Type field. Click Next.
- Enter a name and description for your configuration in the appropriate fields and click Next.
- Select or create a service group for this service configuration,
as needed. Selections are:
- None – You do not want to include this configuration in a group at this time.
- Create New Group – You can enter a name for a new group in this field, which will then be created along with this configuration.
- Select Group – If you have already created one or more groups for this service type, they are displayed in the list. Select a group from the list.
- Complete the fields specific to the service. See the documentation for a specific service for more information.
- To enable this configuration for business processes, select Enable for Business Processes.
- Confirm the information about the service configuration you created and click Finish.
- To determine if additional configuration is necessary, see the documentation for the specific service. You may need to specify additional parameters for some services using the Service Editor in the GPM.