This section contains troubleshooting tips for using the SAP Suite adapter for JCo 3.x.
Java Error in the SAP Outbound Business Process
For the SAPOutboundIDoc.bp, if the FS_WriteEDI service (which is a instance of the File System adapter) is not configured properly to extract data, the Advanced Status column in the Business Process Monitor page displays the following Java error message:
In addition, the Status Report column does not provide a report. In this circumstance, the FS_WriteEDI service is working as designed. However, the Advance Status Details shows that a file was not found if the FS_WriteEDI service is not configured correctly.
Adapter does not start up and remains in the starting up state for a long period
The adapter does not start up and remains in the starting up state for a long period.
Verify that the connections configuration are correct. Make sure that the external SAP system is available.
- Review the configuration settings of the SAP Suite adapter for JCo 3.x adapter.
- Edit the configuration parameters, as appropriate.
- In the Confirm page, clear the Enable Service for Business Process check box.
- Click Finish.
- Wait until the status of the adapter is set to 'Stopped'.
- Restart the SAP Suite adapter for JCo 3.x adapter.