Configuring an Outbound SAP Cross-Reference
To enable Sterling B2B Integrator to process inbound and outbound IDocs and translate them to and from EDI, you must specify SAP cross-references to look up the EDI envelope associated with the SAP route defined for the IDoc.
To configure an outbound cross-reference:
- From the Administration menu, select .
- Under Create, next to New Outbound X-REF, click Go.
- Complete the fields in the following table, as appropriate:
Option Description Selection Route Name of the outbound route to which you are creating this cross-reference. Required. Select Envelope EDI envelope that you have previously created to translate the key field or fields that you specified when creating an outbound route. Required.Note: Specify the inner-most EDI envelope in this field.
- Click Next and review your configuration settings.
- Click Finish to add the outbound cross-reference to Sterling B2B Integrator.