Migration to EBICS 3.0
You can migrate the existing configurations from an older version of EBICS (v2.4/v2.5) to EBICS v3.0.
The migration feature in EBICS Client is primarily used to migrate the existing configurations such as protocol version (from H003/H004 to H005), order types, and bank profile. It also migrates Offer Configurations and User Permissions to the respective H005 supported order types and the corresponding BTF Service.
The old order type-file format combination is mapped to the new BTF service as per the guidelines stipulated by ebics.org. The unmapped order types are not considered and deleted during migration.
- It is not permitted to use keys with length less than 2048 bits for EBICS v3.0.
- It is recommended by ebics.org to change the key length if it is smaller than 2048 bits in EBICS v2.5 itself and then only proceed to migrate to EBICS v3.0.
- It is mandatory to use X.509 certificates for EBICS v3.0.
Follow these steps to update RSA keys to X.509 certificates:
- Upgrade and migrate bank to use H005 protocol version.
- Suspend/Reset user.
- Edit bank to support X.509.
- Edit user to support X.509 and add certificates.
- Reinitialize by sending INI/HIA order types.
- Validate the subscriber key.
- It is recommended to add or update the property
ebics_server.propertiesfile and restart the EBICS Server after X.509 certificates are added or updated. This property must be set for key exchange in EBICS v3.0.
Follow these steps to migrate to EBICS 3.0:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator EBICS Client.
- From the Administration menu, click Bank > Profile.
- In the Bank Configuration page, Search for a particular Bank ID.
- In the Protocol version column, click H004 (or H003) to H005
Migrate.In the Migration page, the following fields are displayed.
- Migration -
YES - If there is a mapping present in the system for the older protocol version order type associated with a specific file format and the new H005 protocol version BTF service combination.
NO - If there is no mapping present in the system for the older protocol version order type associated with a specific file format and the new H005 protocol version BTF service combination.
Follow these steps to add the orders that are not migrated (showing NO) using the migration option:
- Create respective BTF service using BTF service configuration option and associate to BTU/BTD.
- Add this new BTF service in Offer and User Permission.
- Old order type
- File format - Applicable only for old order types.
- New order type
- Service Name
- Message Name
- Service Scope
- Service Option
- Container Type
- Migration -
- Click Export old Configuration. You can Import or
Export all resources before migration, if required.Note: It is recommended to Export all resources before migration.
- Click Migrate to migrate the existing configurations to EBICS v3.0.