Edit the HTTP Server Adapter
You can edit the HTTP Server adapter from under the Deployment menu.
To edit the HTTP Server adapter:
- From the Deployment menu, select Services > Configuration.
- Using either the List or Search feature, locate the HTTP Server adapter.
- On The Services Configuration page, next to the HTTP Server Adapter, click copy.
- In the Name field, enter a new descriptive name.
- In the Description field, enter a new description for the adapter.
- Choose the appropriate group that you want to associate with this adapter and click Next.
- In the Host Listen Port field, enter the port number from the DMZ computer on which the adapter listens.
- In the Perimeter Server Name field, select the appropriate name from the list.
- Choose the appropriate document storage, user authentication, SSL, certificate, and cipher strength options and click Next.
- On The URI page, next to New URI, click add.
- On The URI Config page, next to URI field, enter the URI you are adding to the adapter.
- Under Launch BP Or War, select WAR File, and click Next.
- On The WAR Config page, in the Enter WAR File Path field, enter the complete path to the WAR file and click Next.
- On The URI page, click Next.
- On The Confirm page, verify the settings, select Enable Service for Business Processes, and click Finish.
Test the Web Application
After you deploy a Web application in a DMZ using the perimeter servers, you must test the application to ensure that it works properly.
- Point your Web browser to http://host:port/filename, where the host is the DMZ IP address, where the port is the HTTP Server adapter port, and the filename is the name of the WAR file deployed.
- Log in using your user name and password.