Setting up EBICS integration with Sterling File Gateway
Before you can use Sterling File Gateway to route files to or from EBICS Partners/Subscribers, you must set up EBICS integration with Sterling File Gateway.
To set up EBICS integration with Sterling File Gateway:
- From Sterling File Gateway, select Tools > B2B Console.
- From the Sterling B2B Integrator Admin menu, select to enable the scheduler that will be used by the EBICS Server service for transaction housekeeping.
- Select .
- Select to create the following EBICS resources:
- Repeat Step 4 for as many partners as you want to create.
- Close the Sterling B2B Integrator window, but do not log out, to return to Sterling File Gateway.
- From Sterling File Gateway, select .
- Select Add Partners and associate
EBICS Partners/Subscribers with the Sterling File Gateway All Partners
group. Note: You may see an error message that the EBICS partner does not have an associated User Account. This does not affect the association with the group.
- Select to set up a routing channel template to use for routing
files to or from EBICS Partners/Subscribers. You must define a routing
channel template using the UserID as a provisioning fact and then
reference the UserID provisioning fact in the mailbox path for the
producer, consumer, or both, depending on how the template will be
used.Note: By adding the provisioning fact in the template, you ensure that mailbox path structures match what was previously set up during EBICS Partner/Subscriber creation. If a mailbox path structure other than /User/Partner/Inbox or /User/Partner/Outbox was specified, the template should match that structure.
- Select to set up routing channels to use for routing files between EBICS Partners/Subscribers.
- Test the setup by accessing an EBICS client, log in as the EBICS Partner/Subscriber, and send an EBICS order.
- Select .
- Select the EBICS Partner/Subscriber from the Producer menu.
- Click Find.
- Look for the transfer initiated in Step 10 and select the row to view details.
- Select the message ID hyperlink to view the route details and link to dataflows and communication sessions in the B2B Console.