Creating a Business Process Schedule
You can create a business process schedule based on a timer, daily, days of the week, or days of the month.
- Create or identify the business process you want to schedule.
- In Sterling B2B Integrator, select .
In Sterling B2B Integrator AS2 Edition, select
- Next to Schedule a Business Process, click Go!.
- Work through the scheduling wizard to set
up the schedule.
You can run a schedule based on a timer, daily, days of the week, or days of the month.
planning to have the schedule pass XML data to the business process,
do the following on the Select BP and optional name/value pair screen:
- In the list, select the business process you want to schedule.
- Enter the values for the first name/value pair.
- Check Append if needed.
- Click Add.
- Repeat step 5 if you want to define additional
name/value pairs. When finished, click Next.
When you click Finish on the Confirm screen, the schedule is saved, enabled, and ready to run.