Create a Mailbox and Assign Permissions
You must associate each EBICS Client user with the preconfigured EBClientOrderMetadata mailbox.
You must create a Download (Inbox) and an Upload (Outbox) mailbox and associate each user with the mailboxes.
For more information about configuring mailboxes and assigning permissions to groups and users, see the Sterling B2B Integrator Mailbox Help documentation.
To create a mailbox and assign permissions to groups and users to operate on this mailbox:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- From the Administration Menu , select .
- Next to Create a new Mailbox, click Go!
- In the Mailbox: Name page, select the parent mailbox in
which the mailbox you are creating is embedded. You can type a partial
name in the Filter by Name field and click
the filter button for a filtered list. The root mailbox is denoted by a slash (/).
- In the Name field, type a name for
the mailbox you want to create. This name is used to identify the mailbox in the Application, for example, EBClientOrderMetadata.
- Required. In the Description field,
type a short description for the mailbox and click Next.
Use this field to describe the mailbox. This field is not used by any other resource in the system.
- In the Assign Groups page, use the arrows to add the groups
to the Selected Groups list and click Next.
All groups in the Selected Groups list will have permissions on this mailbox. Click the first double arrow to add all available groups to the Selected Groups list.
- In the Filter by Name field, type a partial group name in the field and click the filter button for a filtered list.
- In the Accounts menu, multiple groups can be added. No groups are required.
- Use the arrows to add users to the Selected
Users list and click Next.
All users in the Selected Users list will have permissions on this mailbox. Click the double arrow to add all available users to the Selected Users list.
- In the Filter by ID field, type a partial name in the field and click the filter button for a filtered list.