Scheduling Licenses and Permissions
To set up schedules in a test or production environment, you must have the appropriate license file for the service and activities you want to schedule and the appropriate security permissions applied to your user account.
Before you can set up schedules in a test or production environment, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- You must have the appropriate license file for the services and activities you want to schedule.
- You must have the appropriate security permissions
applied to your user account.
- UI BP Manager
- Enables you to download the Graphical Process Modeler, and create and manage business processes.
- UI Reports
- Enables you to create, manage, and schedule reports.
- UI Services
- Enables you to install, configure, manage, and schedule services.
- UI Scheduler
- Enables you to schedule business processes, search for schedules and edit business process and service schedules.
- UI Import/Export
- Enables you to export the schedules and associated business processes, services, or reports to another system of Sterling B2B Integrator, and import the schedules and resources into Sterling B2B Integrator.
- UI Logs
- Enables you to view the schedule.log and reports.log files for troubleshooting schedules.