Create User Permission
You can create user permissions from the Permissions menu.
To create a user permission, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator EBICS Client.
- From the Permissions menu, select User permissions.
- In the User Permission Configurations page, next to Create new permission, click GO.
- In the Create: Permission Information page, from the
Offer name drop-down list, select the name of the offer for which you want to
configure user permissions. The bank ID associated with the offer is displayed.
- Click the Add icon. The Add permission page is displayed.
- In the Add permission page, specify the values for the fields
according to the instructions in the following table and click the add icon next to Add
Field Description Order type and File format or BTF Service Required. The order types and file format or BTF service associated with the offer are selected, by default. To restrict a user from processing some order types and file formats, clear the check box next to the order type and the associated file format. Minimum number of signatures required Required. Specify the number of signatures required to process the order.
- In the Add signatory page, specify the values for the fields
according to the instructions in the following table and click Add
Field Description User ID Required. From the drop-down list, select the ID of the user to whom you want to assign the permission. Partner ID Required. From the drop-down list, select the ID of the partner associated with the user. Permission type Required. Select one of the following permission types:
Authorization level Required. If you selected Submitter as the permission type, Authorization level T is assigned to the user. You do not have to select any authorization level from the drop-down list.
If you selected Signer as the permission type, select one of the following authorization levels from the drop-down list:
- E: Single signature
- A: Primary signature
- B: Secondary signature
- Click Save and click Finish.