Delete a Code List
You can delete a code list or a code pair from under the Administration menu.
To delete code list or a code pair:
- From the Administration menu, select Trading Partner > Code Lists.
- Search for the code list that contains the code pair to delete.
- In the Code Lists search results page, click source manager next to the name used to identify code pair in a specific code list.
- Next to the code pair, under Delete, select the check box.
- Next to Delete Selected Versions, click Go!, and then click OK.
- In the Resource Summary page, review the code pair information, and then click Next.
- In the Confirm page, Delete to delete the code pair from the code list.
- Click Return to continue.