Monitor a Service Activity
The Service Activity tool provides service-level monitoring capabilities for those services and adapters that are configured to take advantage of it.
This is useful when troubleshooting a step in a business process or when you need to review processing for a service that runs outside of business process and therefore is not accessible from the Business Process Monitor page.
Using this tool, you can specifically check service activity to determine whether processing was interrupted at the service level. To access the tool, select. Use the Service Activity page to display the Service Monitor, listing the activities you need to review.
Use the Service Monitor to:
- View the state of an activity
- View an activity
When you monitor service activity, consider:
- If the activity is a schedule, you can click the ID number to display the schedule settings.
- If the activity is a business process, you can click the ID number to display the Business Process Detail page.
- If the activity initiated a business process, you can click the ID number to display the Business Process Detail page.
- If the activity indicates RMI it is a Remote Management Interface.
- You are viewing service activity in order of priority.
- The date and time indicated represents when the service activity registered Sterling B2B Integrator.