Replace Installation Parameters for SAP Suite adapter for JCo 3.x
You can replace SAP Suite adapter 2 .x with the new SAP Suite adapter for JCo 3 .x.
Perform the following steps to replace the existing instance of SAP Suite adapter 2.x with the new instance of SAP Suite adapter for JCo 3.x in Sterling B2B Integrator:
- From the Administration menu, select .
- Under List, select S next to Alphabetically
and click Go. Under List for Service Status, Installed (default value) should display.
- From the list of services, select edit next to SAP Suite adapter.
- Note the global configuration parameters of the adapter type ‘SAP Suite Adapter'.
- Navigate to Administration menu. from the
- Under List, select S next to Alphabetically and click Go.
- From the list of services, select edit next to SAP Suite adapter for JCo 3.x.
- Using the following table, edit the fields based on the
global configuration parameters of the SAP Suite adapter instance
you have noted:
Option Description Max. Startup Delay (MaxStartupDelay) Maximum number of startup connections to the SAP system. Required. The default value is 60 seconds. RFC Trace (RFCTrace) RFC trace processing information about connections in the pool. Valid values:
- On – Trace the connection.
- Off – Do not trace the connection.
JCO Trace Level (JCOTraceLevel) JCo trace processing information level. Valid values are 0 to 6 (6 is the maximum level). JCO Trace Path (JCOTracePath) Directory for the JCo trace output files. The default value points to the ‘logs' directory of your Sterling B2B Integrator installation.Note: In SAP Suite adapter instance, the default value “.” pointed to the application server installation directory (noapp/bin). CPIC Trace Level (CPICTraceLevel) CPIC trace processing information level. Valid values are 0 to 6 (6 is the maximum level). This is a new parameter for SAP Suite adapter for JCo 3.x. You can use the default value of 0.
- Click Next and review the parameters that you edited.
- Click Finish to update Sterling B2B Integrator.