Setting Up Offline Notifications to be Saved in a File
You can setup offline notifications to be saved in a file.
To set up offline notifications to be saved in a file:
- Add the following data to the customer_overrides.properties
file using a text editor:
- bpdeadline.updateStatus=true Note: Since the bpdeadline.updateStatus=true, you may not receive the final notification when Sterling B2B Integrator comes back online.
- Save and close the customer_overrides.properties file.
- Stop and restart Sterling B2B Integrator in order for your customer property overrides to take effect.
- Run the following command:
- For UNIX, setupfile.sh
- For Windows, setupfiles.cmd
- After Sterling B2B Integrator is offline,
run the following command to start offline notifications:
- For UNIX, install/bin/bpDeadlineOfflineNotification.sh
- For Windows, install/bin/bpDeadlineOfflineNotification.cmd Note: Depending on the amount of time between when Sterling B2B Integrator goes offline and you run this offline notification command, you may miss a deadline notification.
- Check the contents of the file located at:
- For UNIX, install_dir/deadlines
- For Windows, Drive:\install_dir\SI\deadlines