To migrate resources from a source system to a target system, use import and export scripts and properties files. Tools are provided for Global Mailbox and Sterling B2B Integrator.
The specific information about the migration tools is provided in the procedures and references. The following tools are available:
- In Global Mailbox, the exportUtility script
- Creates the export file from the source Global Mailbox with resources selected in the exportSelectionFileName properties file.
- In Sterling B2B Integrator, the Resource Manager
- Creates the export file with selected resources that can be imported into Global Mailbox.
- In Global Mailbox, the importUtility script
- Imports resources selected in the importSelectionFileName properties file into the target Global Mailbox. The import file format can be Sterling B2B Integrator or Global Mailbox.