General Internet Explorer browser settings
When using Sterling B2B Integrator without any customizations, you need to set the General Browser settings for your Internet Explorer in order to obtain the best browser performance.
To set your general browser settings, complete the following steps:
- From the Internet Explorer menu, select Tools > Internet
The Internet Options window opens to the General tab.
- Locate the Browsing history section and click Settings.
The Temporary Internet Files and History Settings window opens.
- Below Check for newer versions of stored pages: select the Everytime I visit the webpage option.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
- Close the browser window and re-open it.
The browser is now set to check for updates to pages everytime a page is accessed rather than relying upon a cached version.