Edit PGP Secret Key
You can edit a PGP Secret Key under the Administration Menu through the PGP Secret Key menu option.
Follow these steps:
- From the Administration menu, select Trading Partner > PGP > PGP Secret Key.
- Search for the PGP Secret Key Name and click
orNext to List Alphabetically, click Go!.
- Click edit next to the key you want to edit.
- Revise the following fields:.
- Key Validity (days): The new value adds up to the current date and modifies the validity of the key (in days).
- Validate Expiry: Select or clear the checkbox, as required.Note: If you want to use the expired keys, you can disable the Validity Expiry checkbox and then perform the cryptographic operations using these keys.
- Key Usages: Select or clear the checkbox, as required.Note: The Certify Key Usage is mandatory.
- Review the values on the Confirm page and click Finish.
- Click Save.