Upgrading your database
Before you can upgrade, you must ensure that your database meets the requirements for Sterling B2B Integrator. The database version must match exactly.
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or 2005
If required, copy the Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or 2005 database to a supported SQL Server database version.
This is an optional procedure, and it is the customer's responsibility to complete it. (IBM Customer Support can not help with this procedure.)
If required, update your Oracle database to a supported version.
If you plan to import an Oracle database, while upgrading to this version of Sterling B2B Integrator, you must import the database without the indexes.
For example, if you are using the Oracle import (imp) tool, you should use the INDEXES=N option. If you attempt upgrading to this version of Sterling B2B Integrator with indexes turned on, the upgrade will fail.
If you had created any custom indexes in Oracle database, add them after performing the upgrade as they are not imported.
- Copy your DB2 9.5 or 9.7 database content to DB2 10.1 or 10.5.
- Back up the database driver in the /<install_dir>/dbjar/jdbc/DB2/ directory and replace it with the DB2 10.1 or 10.5 version.
- Upgrade to Sterling B2B Integrator v6.0.
- Update the following sandbox.cfg file fields with your environment-specific
DB_PASS= DB_SCHEMA_OWNER= DB_DRIVERS_VERSION= YANTRA_DB_PORT= DB_DATA= DB_HOST= YANTRA_DB_USER= DB_PORT= YANTRA_DB_PASS= YANTRA_DB_DATA= YANTRA_DB_HOST= DB_DRIVERS= DB_USER= DB2_PORT= DB2_USER= DB2_PASS= DB2_DATA= DB2_HOST=
- Edit the following value in the activemq.xml
- Run the setupfiles script.
- Run the deployer script.
- Start Sterling B2B Integrator.