Preparing the servers
Before you begin installing the components on server machines, you must configure and prepare the server machines for installation. This includes verification of server requirements and making some configurations on the server machines.
To prepare the servers, complete the following tasks:
- Verify the system requirements.
- Ensure that you have JDK 8.0. Sterling B2B Integrator version 6.0 and later supports only JDK 8.
- If you are using Unix/Linux operating systems, complete the required configurations.
- Set up environment variables for Windows systems.
- If you are using Unix/Linux operating systems, install an X Windows system.