Tracking EBICS transactions
EBICS Client generates events that are related to orders. All events are predefined and metadata is populated in the system. A user cannot define the events. The events are logged against an order ID and there are no stand-alone events in EBICS Client.
- Search location: Live tables, Archive tablesNote: Recent orders are stored in live tables and archived orders are stored in archive tables.
- Event start and end date
- Event start and end time
- Event type: All, Info, Warning, Error, Critical
- Event code
- Event name
- Description of the event
- Event type
- User ID
- Order ID
- Order type
- Document (Clicking the document icon displays the payload document)
- Partner name
- User ID
- Bank ID (Host ID)
- Provides information about events. For example, Encryption successful.
- A warning message. For example, order received with warnings.
- An event indicating an error condition. For example, delivery to bank failed.
- An event indicating a critical condition. For example, the EBICS Client database is not functioning.