Configuration after re-creating a cluster
If you delete a cluster node by deleting the container and then re-create a container with the same node number, the system_overrides.properties file is also re-created.
To restore the values in the system_overrides.properties file, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Operations > System > Performance > Tuning.
- For Edit performance Configuration click GO.
- On the Edit Performance Tuning window click Save.
- Click Finish.
- Stop Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Run setupfiles.sh.
- Start Sterling B2B Integrator.