Configuring active-active deployment
In an active-active deployment, Sterling B2B Integrator clusters in all data centers receive and process messages.
Ensure that Sterling B2B Integrator, Global Mailbox, and all associated and required components are installed.
In an active-active deployment, the following protocol adapters must be enabled in all Sterling B2B Integrator clusters, across data centers. Some adapters are enabled during installation. Verify that all of the adapters are enabled and configured to enable Global Mailbox. The configuration of all adapters must be the same in all data centers for Global Mailbox functionality.
Important: Only administrators or other users with appropriate permissions can enable or disable adapters.
- Connect:Direct server adapter
- FTP server adapter
- HTTP server adapter
- SFTP server adapter
- Global Mailbox Event Rule adapter (enabled by default during installation)
- Global Mailbox Client adapter (enabled by default during installation)
- Global Mailbox REST Services adapter (enabled by default during installation)
To configure active-active deployment:
Important: You must enable the adapters in each node separately.
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator user interface.
- From the Administration Menu, select Deployment > Services > Configuration.
- Search for the required adapter, listed earlier. For example, search for FTP server adapter and click Go.
- Select the adapter container in which the adapter is configured. For example, node1AC1.
- Select the Enabled check box to enable the adapter for all the services whose type is FTP server adapter.
- Edit the adapter configuration to set the value of Enable global mailboxes to Yes.
- Repeat the steps for other adapters.