Updating the sandbox.cfg file with a new JCE file
If you upgrade from Sterling B2B Integrator release 188.8.131.52 and you change the JDK from Sun to IBM, you must manually update the Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) policy file information in the sandbox.cfg file.
- Open the <install_dir>\properties directory.
- Open the sandbox.cfg file.
- Change the JCE_DIST_FILE property to the path to the JCE file that you specified during the upgrade.
- Save and close the sandbox.cfg file.
- Open the <install_dir>\bin directory.
- Enter the setupfile.cmd command to update your installation with the new JCE_DIST_FILE property value.