Create Custom Order
You can create a new Custom Order from the Custom Order Configuration page.
Follow these steps:
- From the Administration menu, select EBICS > Custom Order Configuration.
- Next to New Custom Order, click Go!.
- Enter the following information and click Next.
Field Name Description Order Name Required. Unique name of the Custom Order. Description Required. Textual description of the Custom Order. Transfer Type Required. Type of transfer, which can be either Upload or Download. Zip Required. Applicable only for Download Transfer Type. Valid values are True and False. If True, the system downloads the files in a
.zipformat. If False, the system downloads all files present in the range for download.
Protocol Required. Protocol version relevant to the supported EBICS version, which can be either H003 or H004. Comment Required. Additional information for the new custom order.
- Add or delete File Format for the new Custom Order and click Next.
- After completing the Custom Order configuration, review the settings on the Confirm page and click Finish.
The system successfully creates a new Custom Order and awaits an approval from EBICS Administrator.