Taking Actions with One or More Business Process Instances Simultaneously
You can resume, restart, stop, expedite, or terminate multiple process instances at once.
To resume, restart, stop, expedite, or terminate multiple process instances:
- From the Administration menu, select .
- Under System Status, select Business
The system returns a list of processing states; when current process instances are in any of the listed states, an active link enables you to view the processing information for those instances.
- Click the link to view the Monitor, showing
the processes in the state you selected. For example, if the Business
Process Usage monitor displays the following:
Halted 9 (where 9 is the number of halted business process instances)
You can click the number 9 to display the Monitor.
- Click the check box under Select next to the instance or instances you want to restart, resume, stop, expedite or terminate. Select instances that you want to perform the same action on. To perform different actions, complete this procedure a separate time for each action.
- In the Activities field, select Restart, Resume, Stop, Expedite, or Terminate and click Go! The options displayed are the only options available for the selected instance or instances.
- When Sterling B2B Integrator prompts you to verify your selection, click OK.