Terminating and Restarting a Business Process
If a business process stops running, you can use the System Troubleshooter page to review the business process and to terminate and restart the business process when you see a state of Halted, Waiting, Waiting_On_IO, Interrupted_Man, or Interrupted_Auto.
The System Troubleshooter page enables you to terminate and restart processing for business processes in one click.
To review, terminate, and restart a business process:
- From the Operations menu, select .
- In the System Troubleshooter page, under
System Status, click Business Process Usage.
The Business Process Usage page displays showing the state and process
count of the business process. A link appears in the Process Count
column if any of the following states appear:
- In the Process Count column select the link of the business process you want to view. The business process instance appears.
- In the select column, select the business process you want to terminate and restart.
- In the Activities fields, select Terminate And Restart and click Go!
- When Sterling B2B Integrator prompts you to verify that you are sure you want to terminate the business processes, click OK.
- To verify that Sterling B2B Integrator terminated &
restarted the business processes, review the report. Note: The Terminate and Restart Business operations can only be applied to NON_ACTIVE workflows.