Restore Sterling B2B Integrator
You can restore Sterling B2B Integrator if you encounter a total failure.
If you restore a system because of total failure, review the following requirements:
- The system must be restored with the same IP address.
- The user account must match the system that failed.
- The JDK on the new system must be the exact same version and installed in the same location.
To restore Sterling B2B Integrator, perform the following steps:
- Restore the database used with Sterling B2B Integrator.
Note: If you are using MySQL, this is part of the Sterling B2B Integrator installation directory structure.
- Restore the Sterling B2B Integrator installation directory, including all files and subdirectories, to the same directory path where it was originally installed.
- Restore external resources to the same directory path where
they were originally installed. Note: The host information (IP address or hostname) must remain the same on the restored system.
- (Windows only) From the installation directory, install windows services by running the command installWindowsService.cmd.
- If you use perimeter services, perform the following steps:
- Restore your perimeter.properties file.
- Restore DMZ deployments and resources, if required and perimeter services installations. Use the installation parameters you recorded during the back up process. Alternatively, if you backed up the installation directory, restore the installation directory.