Disabling External Purge for a Certified Container installation
You can disable external purge by removing the locks that are created by the external purge and enable the default purge process.
- Stop external purge. For more information, see Stopping External Purge for a Certified Container installation.
- Perform one of the following:
.Values.purge.enabledto false and run the
helm upgradecommand as below:
helm upgrade -f my_values.yaml <helm release name> <helm charts path>
- Delete the job using OpenShift CLI or Kubectl CLI using the below
oc delete job <purge job name> kubectl delete job <purge job name>
- Remove the locks created by the external purge. Click Operations >
System > Lock Manager and remove the following
- Re-enable the default purge process. Click Deployment > Schedules and select the Enabled checkbox for PurgeService.