Before Using EDIDeenvelope
You must complete a series of taskes in order to use EDIDeenvelope.
Before you use the EDIDeenvelope business process, you must complete the following tasks:
- Create the trading profile, including a contract.
- Create necessary envelopes.
- Create a business
process that initiates the EDIDeenvelope business processes.
When creating a business process that enables inbound ST (or UNH) envelopes to translate transactions when running EDIDeenvelope business processes, consider:
- Delimiters sent in the ISA or UNA segments are placed into process data in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- The GPM makes available parameters that represent the delimiters, which you must configure to enable the envelopes to translate transaction.
- You must create an XPath expression that describes the location of envelopes and apply it to the Translation service.