Check in Key System Certificates
You can check in a key system certificate from the Administration menu.
Before you begin, save the key system certificate to a file on your local computer. Check in the private part of the CA-signed certificates into the Key system certificates of Sterling B2B Integrator.
To check in a key system certificate:
- Choose one of the following options:
- If you use Sterling B2B Integrator, from the Administration Menu, select .
- If you use the AS2 Edition, from the AS2 Administration menu, select Certificates.
- Next to Key Certificate, click Go!
- Enter the Certificate Name.
- Enter the Private Key Password.
This password is used to encrypt the private key.
- Enter the Filename or click Browse to select the file name of the key certificate and click Next.
- Select the Validate When Used option
and click Next. Validation options are:
- Validity – Verifies dates in the validity period of the certificate are still in effect. If the dates are not in effect, the certificate is not used.
- Auth Chain – Constructs a chain of trust for certificates that are not self-signed. If a chain of trust cannot be constructed using valid certificates, the certificate is not used. If the certificate is self-signed, this option verifies only the certificate signature.
- Review the key certificate information.
- Click Finish.