Create an Identity Record
You can create an identity record from the Administration menu.
To create an identity record:
- From the Administration Menu, select Trading Partner > Advanced > Identities.
- Under Create, next to New Identity, click Go!
- On the Identities
page, do one of the following:
- To create an identity record that inherits all the components of an existing trading profile, select an identity record from Select Base Identity, and click Next.
- To specify properties, leave Select Base Identity blank, and click Next.
- Specify the
Information settings. On the Information page, complete the following fields and click Next:
Information Fields Description Name Name for the identity record to create for this trading profile. Required. Reference URL Uniform Resource Locator (URL) is the Internet address of the trading partner. Optional. DUNS Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) is a unique nine-character company identification number issued by Dun & Bradstreet Corporation. Optional. Identifier Primary ID of this identity record. It could be a DUNS number, EDI interchange ID, e-mail address, or another unique string. Required. Address Line 1 Conventional mailing address of the trading partner organization. Required. Address Line 2 Additional mailing address information of the trading partner organization. Optional. City City where the trading partner is located. Required. State or Province State or province where the organization of the trading partner represented by the identity is located. Optional. Zip or Postal Code ZIP or postal code where the trading partner is located. Required. E-mail Address E-mail address of the trading partner. Optional. Telephone Number Telephone number of the trading partner. Optional. Time Zone Time zone where the trading partner is located. Optional. Country Country where the trading partner is located. Optional.
- Click Finish to add the identity.
- Click Return to continue.