Create a Basic Trading Partner Profile using HTTP
You can create a Basic Trading Partner Profile by using HTTP.
To Create a Basic Trading Partner Profile using HTTP:
- From the Administration Menu, select Trading Partner > Basic.
- Under Create Trading Partner, select Type of Exchange, select General Document and click Next.
- Specify the Trading Partner Information settings. On the Identity page, enter the following trading partner information and click Next:.
Trading Partner Information Field Description Name Name of the trading partner for which you are creating the identity record. Required. Identifier Primary ID that identifies this trading partner. This can be a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number, EDI interchange ID, e-mail address, or another unique string. Required. Address Line 1 Conventional mailing address of this trading partner organization. Required. Address Line 2 Conventional mailing address of this trading partner organization. Optional. City City where this trading partner is located. Required. State or Province State or province where the organization of the trading partner represented by the identity is located. Optional. Zip or Postal Code ZIP code or postal code where this trading partner is located. Required. E-mail Address E-mail address of the trading partner. Optional. Telephone Number Telephone number of the trading partner. Optional. Time Zone Select a time zone from the list. Optional. Country Select a country from the list. Optional.
- On the Protocol page, select HTTP and click Next:.
- Specify the
Communication settings. On the Communications page, enter the following information and click Next:.
Communications Field Description End Point Address where you can contact the server. Valid value is a URL in the following format:http://<server IP address>:<port number>Required.
- On the Confirm page, review the trading partner information and click Finish.
- Review the default information that is created: Click any of the default record names to edit or click Return to continue.
Record Type Default Record Name Transport transport_identityname_timestamp Document Exchange docexchange_identityname_timestamp Delivery Channel delivchan_identityname_timestamp Packaging packaging_identityname_timestamp Profile profile_identityname_timestamp