Change the Default Version of a Code List
You can change the default version of a code pair of a code list from the Administration menu.
To change the default version of a code pair of a code list:
- From the Administration menu, select Trading Partner > Code Lists.
- Search for the code list for which you want to create a new version.
- In the Code Lists search results page, click version manager next to the name used to identify code lists for a specific sender and receiver.
- In the Code List Version Manager page, next to code pair you want to set as the default code pair, click Default.
- Click Save. The message “Schema status has been successfully updated.” confirms that you have set the new default version of the code pair.
- Click Return to continue.