Edit an Order Type
You can edit an order from under the Administration menu.
To edit an order type, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- From the menu, select .
- In the Order Type Configuration page, using either Search or List, locate and select the order type you want to edit, and click Go.
- Click edit next to the order type
you want to edit. Click the order type to view the order type settings.Note: You can edit only the bank-technical order types, FUL and FDL.
- In the Order Type page, review the order type settings
listed in the following table and click Next.
Field Description Order Type The order type present in the system, for example, FDL. Protocol Version Schema version relevant for the supported EBICS version, for example, H003. Release Version EBICS version supported by the bank, for example, 02.40. Description Textual description of the order type, for example, Download file with any format. Transfer Type Transfer type can be one of the following:
- Upload = Upload order data from EBICS client to EBICS server
- Download = Download order data from EBICS server to EBICS client
Order Data Type Order data type can be one of the following:
- System = System order type
- Technical = Technical order type
- The file formats and the corresponding country codes associated with the order type are listed in the File Format List page. Click add to associate a file format with the order type, and click delete to disassociate a file format from the order type.
- This step is applicable only if you opted to either add or delete a file format. Type a part of the file format name in the Filter Data By Name field and click the filter icon for a filtered list. You can also use the arrows to add the available file formats to the Assigned list. Click the first double arrow to add all available the file formats to the Assigned list.
- Click Next.
- In the Confirm page, click Show All next to List of File Formats to view the list of file formats associated with the order type. Verify the order type settings, and click Finish.