Create a File Format
You can add file formats and associate them with the bank-technical upload and download order types from the Administration menu.
Sterling B2B Integrator enables you to add file formats and associate them with the bank-technical upload and download order types. An order type can have zero or more file formats. The file formats for FUL and FDL are based on the SWIFTNet request type.
To create a file format, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- From the menu, select .
- In the File Format Configuration page, click Go next to Create New File Format.
Enter the name of the file format in the File Format field. The file
format can be created with any name with these two restrictions:
- The first four characters should be from a to z.
- The name should contain a dot (.).
- Select a Country Code from the Country Code drop-down list. The default value is [FR] FRANCE.
- Click Next.
- In the Confirm page, verify the file format settings, and click Finish.