Checking Out a Single Business Process Model
Using the Graphical Process Modeler, you can check out a single business process model.
To check out a business process using the GPM:
- From the Tools menu, select Source Manager.
- Type the same user ID and password you use to log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- In Source Manager, select a business process and select .
- Specify a directory on your client computer in
which to save the business process model (.bp file).
Note: If you specified a file location using the GPM preferences, you do not need to perform this step. To set a default file location from the GPM, select .
- Indicate a new file name for the business process model when necessary. For example, to create a new version of a business process, indicate a new name that helps identify the version. See Business Process NameBusiness Process Name.
To prevent other users from checking out this business process, verify that the Lock
Business Process option is selected. If you do not want to lock the process, clear the check. If
you are creating a new business process model but want the model you are checking out to remain
as-is in Sterling B2B Integrator, you do not
need to lock the process model.
A lock symbol displays beside the business process when protected.
- Click OK twice.
The business process is checked out and you can open it in the GPM
- Navigating to the directory where you saved the checked-out model
- Selecting the model and clicking Open.