Checking Out Multiple Business Process Models
You can check out multiple business process models at one time.
To check out multiple business processes at one time:
- From the Tools menu, select Source Manager.
- In the Log In dialog, enter your Sterling B2B Integrator user ID and password.
- In Source Manager, double-click the parent folder to display all business processes in the right pane.
- Complete one of the following steps:
- To select more than one business process, click to select the business process from the right pane. Press and hold Ctrl and click again for each additional business process that you want to select.
- To select a range of business processes, click the first business process in the range from the right pane. Press and hold Shift and click the last business process in the range.
- From the Process menu, select Check Out.
- Specify a directory on your client computer in which to save the business process models.
To prevent other users from checking out these
business processes, verify that the Lock Business Process option is selected and click
A lock symbol displays beside the business process when protected.