You can use resource tags to identify a group of associated resources.
Resource tags are used to identify a group of associated resources. You can:
- Associate a resource with more than one resource tag
- Create resource tags to define your resource groupings
- Create a resource tag during an import resources procedures and assign a new tag while you are importing.
A resource tag is much like a company name, with each department being a Web resource associated with the resource tag. For example, XYZ company has Human Resources, Finance, and Legal departments. The company name, XYZ, is the resource tag, and the Human Resources, Finance, and Legal departments are Web resources that are associated with the XYZ resource tag.
- Creating resource tags
- Editing a resource tag to add or delete resources from the tag
- Copying the resource tag to use as the basis for a new tag with a different name
- Deleting resource tags that have become obsolete.